Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day #125 - It's a Snap Challenge



up close and personal with this cute little toaster :D


so you can see the how the belt would insert.


I really like this one!

**I am adding this card for Stacey's Blog Candy drawing and for her bday! Happy Birthday!!! By far, this is one of my fav Bday cards! :o)

hi Ladies, a good morning to ya! So this beautiful Sun morning I'm showcasing a card I made for the 365 Days challenge #125. (not quite sure if I'm too late to participate but I submitted my card anyways;). The challenge is to create a card the has some sort of 'closure,' say maybe some ribbon, magnet, twine brad etc! A while back at the very humble beginnings of my blog :D I had made a card just like this one but much more plain :D But the idea with this card is that it has a flap and it inserts sorta like a belt onto the card! I used my amazing CC patterned paper - the Early Bird collection! I've seen some ladies using it lately and was anxiously waiting to see it at Archivers and I finally did! hehe. The main theme for the card is the cute little toaster with the slice of bread popping out of it, simply adorable! I can see why this collection is so popular! I also used some eyelets for accents, some chip stickers that initials Happy Birthday (by Basic Grey), some ribbon and buttons, cuz you know me, I have to use em' on my card! Well, that's it for today, I hope you like and have a good rest of the wkend! See you tomm!

P.S: doesn't the little toaster remind you of that Disney movie the Brave Little Toaster? That's what came to mind!

Clouds :D

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness Clouds...this is over the top cutie pie CUTE!!!! Thanks for playing with us over at 365 Cards!!!!!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

wow weee!!! I love the closure you made and all the yummy CC papers you used!

cheryln said...

so cute! love that closure!!

Pam said...

Oooooh, Clouds, I just love it!!

MÂȘ Engracia said...

Waaaauuuuu!!!!! Es muy bonita!! y original!!!

Anja (scrappie) said...

This is so adorable I'm in love with that early bird. Haven't yet just that little toaster somehow I just can't.

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

SO, SO adorable!! The closure is quite clever!

Savitri said...

This is adorable!!! I want these Cosmo pieces!!!

yyam said...

I absolutely adore this!!!!!:)
Such a fun card! I love Cosmo Cricket!

Martha said...

Wow, what a cute and fun card!! Love this!
Have a nice weekend :)

sarahmartina said...

I love this! And I love "hb" for a bday card... partly b/c I'm lazy, and then partly b/c it's different!

Great job!