Monday, July 6, 2009

Kazan's Sketch #30



card based on Kazan's sketch #29.


card based on Latisha's sketch.


Hey there ladies, this morning brings us Kazan's Sketch #30 over at 2S4Y
This wk one of our DT members is showcasing her sketch as well- Latisha Yoast! So, I made two cards, one based on Kazan's sketch and one based on Latisha's. Our sponsor for this week is Mackenzie Mae Card Kits and let me tell you, what awesome kits they have! I worked with the April 2009 kit and there were tons of stuff to work with, so much I thought I went through most of the stuff in the kit but there's tons left still! The kits include embellishments such as buttons, ribbon, brads, rub ons, tags, oh my! the list goes on! You should totally check them out (click on their name listed above :) So, Most of the PP that I used is from Basic Grey, I think the collection is called Marrakesh. So, with that said, head
 on over to 2S4Y and join the weekly sketch and if you're up to it
  Latisha's sketch is a cool one too! Have a happy week!
Clouds :D

8 comments:

KimmyS said...

Oh wow - I love how you worked with the same Kit I had. I was a bit scared of the bold patterns but you have shown me know how to make stunning cards out of them. Fantastic!

Laura Davis said...

Great work Clouds! Love those kits :D
hugs
Laura

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

I just LOVE both of these Clouds!! Awesome job!

Mimi said...

You have such a gift for mixing pattern! Love the "feel" of your cards!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous Clouds!!! love the mix of colors & patterns.

creationsceecee said...

I can't pinpoint just one thing I love about these cards. They are just plain gorgeous and they make me happy! Eye candy I guess :-)
CC

Savitri said...

Awesome awesome on both!!! So, no more classes means I'll be seeing more post from you, right? :)

Anja (scrappie) said...

Awesome job you did with that kit like both of your cards.