Sunday, July 12, 2009

Laura's sketch #30 -Update!




there ya go ;D


I used the damask stamp from SU! (Friends 24/7 set)


Hey there ladies, how's this Mon morning treating you? I hope well. Today starts with a new weekly sketch over at 2S4Y! This week is Laura's Sketch #30. Our sponsor for this wk is Purple Onion Stamps These stamps are fab! I used a background stamp and two cute fanciful frames. Click on the site if you wish to see more. So, on to the card. Very girly and cute, lots of pink and pastel colors. The card is pretty simple, and is perfect to give out a gift card, there's lots of buttons, cute chip stickers and of course ribbon. Well, that's it for now, visit us at 2S4Y if you'd like to join in on the fun!

ladies,
 just wanted to quickly do a repost on this entry, I have 
added another card, this one is for 
Kim's sketch, she is being featured this wk with her awesome sketch, so here is my take on it!


Take it easy,
Clouds :D

6 comments:

travelingmama said...

This is just TOO cute!! I always love seeing what you do with the sketches!

MÂȘ Engracia said...

I saw your card in 2sketches 4you!!! Great card!!!!!

~amy~ said...

I'm sooooo lovin' your sweet girly card Clouds!!! You have definitely inspired me :)

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Soooo cute and fun Clouds! I love the ribbon!

Angie Tieman said...

Ooh la la! So cute and fun!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Wow girl! These cards are fantastic! I really love all of the details that you put into them! :D You rock!

((hugs))