Thursday, July 9, 2009

Recyclin' My Wheels! Tag




This bookmark/tag is for the "It's All Green to Me" Moxie Fab World Challenge. Isn't it adorable? hehe. So the challenge is to make a project that has some "Eco-Friendly saying" So mine was Recyclin' My Wheels. To make the background for the card I used SU! cardstock, some Sassafrass Lass paper (it had clouds and rainbows for the sky), added a Maya Road tree chipboard! Added some ribbon cuz you know me! Gotta have my ribbon! And of course that cute bike from Starving Artist Stamps that I got not too long ago. I was dying to break it out :D So, tell me what you think!

(I posted this pics through Flickr so go ahead and click on the image to get a better look at it!)

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

I LOVE it!!!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is great for the challenge. The tag reminds me of a beehive too - NEAT! Very colorful and cute!

cheryln said...

how fun is that?! LOVE it!

yyam said...

It's really cute! :)

travelingmama said...

I LOVE this!! I love all your different elements and colors! Awesome, girl!

Anja (scrappie) said...

how lovely!!!!!

Savitri said...

Love it love it!! The bike is awesome!!!! Great tag design, super cute!!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza! This is *green* gorgeousness!! A winner for sure!

Deanna said...

Oh I just seen this on the Moxie Fab, congrats! There was tough competition, love it!

Anthonette said...

Congrats on the Moxie Fab win, Clouds! The tag is absolutely stunning.