Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rose Card


Rose Card
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there ladies, hope your wkend is fab! I finally got to steal some time today to make a card based off of Kristina's color challenge #56, and what amazing color combo it is! I love it. Ok, the card is special for a reason! you see those cute roses on the card? I made those late last night at a very ungodly hr! Yep, those roses are a product of my own sweat and hard work, haha. You like? I had made the first one which is white, and figured, eh, maybe the cute pink one will look better on the card, then, I ended up putting them both in it. I love them :D the ribbon is by basic grey, pom poms I found at Michael's and the PP is a combo from Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket. The stamp is from SU! set called Great Friends. I am really loving this card. Dunno who it will go to but I'll keep it for a while :D 

*Go ahead and click on the card for a bigger view, and more photos of this card :D

19 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Love this design! A very creative way to use the colors in the challenge. Came by way of Mona's blog and will gladly follow along!

sarahmartina said...

Love it girl! You really pulled this one off with ease! ;-) Love the LO of the card too!

creationsceecee said...

Love it! I'm impartial to pom-poms so I think this card is awesome. I never thought of stamping on patterned paper.
CC

Mona L. Pendleton said...

I love your hand crocheted roses! Wonderful way to use them in the color challenge! :) TFS

Winter said...

Very cute! I am lovin' the flowers! Great job!

Lynnette said...

Wow, awesome card and great roses!

Laura B. said...

ooooooohhhh, I'm loving those big poms, flowers, polka dots. So much to love, so much to love!!

Cindy said...

Ohhh....Clouds! I love this card!!! The flowers are stunning!!! You made it yourself?? I'm impressed! Hope I'm able to make one myself :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the roses and LOVE the pom poms! Great card!

Mª Engracia said...

Pretty!! I like the roses. Great job and great card!!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Love those roses you did a great job.

DottyJo said...

Polka dots, pom poms AND fabric flowers - you spoil us! Jo x

Kathlene said...

Tooo danged darling! Love the echo of the pompoms against the dotted paper and the crocheted blooms are a very nice touch. Thanks for sharing.

~amy~ said...

♥♥shut up♥♥ absolutely darling...seriously...I appreciate your sweat and hard work on those flowers. They add such a fabbie touch on your adorable card...oh yeah, so do the rockin' poms.

Ann said...

LOVE the roses (totally losing sleep over) and pom trim!

Savitri said...

AWESOME!!! Love this card. Top pick for sure!!!! You are so good with them flowers!!!!

Naomi Chokr said...

Dingle balls are awesome arent they??? ~amy~ and i call them that. love yout style!!!

Angie Tieman said...

What a darling card!! Love the polka dots and pom poms, but of course, it's those AMAZING roses that make it!! Well done you!!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色