Friday, August 14, 2009

AC Thank You Card


AC Thank You Card
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps, so a thank you card for one of our good friends who attended my hubby's birthday BBQ last wkend. I figured it was time to break into those awesome goodies I got from Cath from Moxie Fab World :D I got quite a bit of DP from American Crafts!!! (I was ever so thankful to her :) I just got back from our trip to Tucson AZ at a spa resort! Now, I didn't tell you because hubby made it a surprise! (yes, that's my hubby) He had planned the whole thing about 3 months ago and I didn't suspect a thing!!!! So, the place where we went is Miraval (you might've heard of the spa resort if you watched Oprah) I highly recommend it! Ok, have a great wkend! And now from some blog hopping :D so before I forget, I made this card off of the sketch (CPS 128) provided by Card Positioning Systems, loved the lay out :)

* Ok, so I've been on this habit of posting pics and blogging through Flickr, just because the pics look a lot better if I post them there! So go ahead and click on the pic for a larger view and supplies!

Hugs
Clouds :D

10 comments:

Savitri said...

Puuurdy!!! Love the color. So so happy!!!! Me likey Flickr too :)

sarahmartina said...

Fun card girl! I got AC stuff too! GOBS of it! lol... dunno what I'm gonna do with it all! :)

Can you tell your hubby to school my hubby on how to pull of amazing surprises like that? Thanks! Lol!

Vanessa said...

This is fab, Clouds! Love the bright and happy colors!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Eva said...

Beautiful card! Love the fresh and cheery colours!

Cindy Lee said...

Yet another happy card by you!

Bee said...

Lovely cards! Nice use of the CPS sketch, the eyelets are a great effect :)
- Crafts by Bee

Maile Belles said...

Cute card!!! That PP is so much fun! How sweet of your hubby, glad you had a great time!

~kelly marie~ said...

I love this bright and happy card! So a cool take on the sketch!

Angie Tieman said...

Stunning card!! Sounds like you had a great trip and your husband is a keeper!!

Michell said...

I love this card ...
colors are stunning!!

___________________
Michell james
Great Discounts on the worlds best home security systems