Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Flower Card #3


Flower Card #3
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey peeps,

Clouds here with another card. This one is for a friend whose bday is next month. I don't want to forget it at the last minute so I am making it now. Cute huh? I wanted something simple yet beautiful, I think I pulled it off. I like the idea of the same flower just with different colors. Of course, I gotta have buttons :D some have brads, buttons, and eyelets. I hope she likes it :D

OK, Flickr post again, click on the card for a larger view and supplies.

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

super sweet!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is a great design. The monochromatic theme is nice, but you perfectly add the color. LOVE your use of the various buds as eyelet, brads, etc.

Cindy Lee said...

Yes, this is beautiful! I like your flower stamp and how creative of you to put different embellishments on the buds.

sarahmartina said...

This is really greate! Just the right amount of color... and the twine is so perfectly tied! Love it!

Maile Belles said...

Super cute!!! You did a great job! I love a the different flower centers, so creative!

Anthonette said...

That is such a sweet card, Clouds! Very cheery.

cheryln said...

so cute! LOVE it!!

Savitri said...

You totally pulled it off!!! LOVE it!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Cute card, Miss Clouds!!!

Quirky said...

I love this :) It's so pretty :)

Michell said...

So, so cute! This is one of my very favorites!!!! You are so creative...
___________________
Michell james
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute card!! Your friend will love it, and you are sooo smart to plan ahead, especially with school starting! lol!

p.s. I received a WONDERFUL package in the mail, thank you soooo much!

KimmyS said...

Brilliant!!! I love how the twine at the top really sets the card off. And the different flower centers are supercute