Sunday, August 9, 2009

Flower Card


Flower Card
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there ladies, Clouds here with another card for the Moxie Fab World "Bag Lady Challenge" This challenge was right up my alley since some of the lovely bag/purses had flowers on them, and some crocheting, hehe. So, I found this awesome set of flower templates by Bazzil called In Stitchez. I pierced the templates on the card, stitched them using cute and fun colors and added some of my very own crochet flower! Oh, how I love the card! hehe. Let me know what you think!

Go ahead and click on the pic to get a better view of the card :D

Hugs
Clouds :D

7 comments:

Anthonette said...

We are on each other's blogs at the same time! Funny.

The card is stunning! I predict it will be in Cath's top list. You are SOOO talented making your own crocheted flowers...I'm impressed.

Maile Belles said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE it! Should be a top pick for sure! Love your work!

MÂȘ Engracia said...

Ohhhh. I love your work!!!! pretty flowers. Good work with hand sewing

travelingmama said...

Hey girly! I've been thinking about you so much. How are you doing? Hanging in there I hope! Love your card here. I totally forgot about this challenge. oops! Crossing my fingers for you!
Hugs from Morocco!

Savitri said...

This is awesome!!! Saw it on Flickr but just now getting around to blurfing. You're so patient. I love to stitch on cards but I'm too lazy :P Top pick for sure!!!!

cash advance today said...

This flower card is so stunning!!! The flowers are very cute. Nice design!!!

Laura B. said...

Holy MOLY! I'm in love with your cards :) This is fab,too!!