Saturday, August 15, 2009

For You Card






Hey peeps, Looks like I'm on a roll this wkend, hehe. Well that's good I guess cuz on the 24th I start college again, ughh! Well to be honest, part of the reason why I keep on making cards is because I'm sending out thank you cards for our friends who came to my hubby's BBQ party and to some college buddies I met this summer. So I guess that is the motivation behind all the card making, hehe. Ok, the card is pretty simple. I am so proud of my stitching on this card because it was a lot easier than the other card stitching I did before, :D

*Alrighty, click on the card for a larger view and supplies :D

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

10 comments:

sarahmartina said...

As always... I love your use of color! And the stitching is just the perfect touch!

I'm sure all of those people getting cards from you are going to be so blown away! Lol... Have a good one!

Savitri said...

Awesome colors and love the simple chic design. So you! :) Your friends will love the cards you make each one of them!!!

Maile Belles said...

Simply adorable!!! Love it! Great colors too!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, simply stunning!! Great colors, great everything!

Lynnette said...

This is gorgeous! Just beautiful!

travelingmama said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE your style!! This card is absolute perfection- the colors, the elements- LOVE it! Good luck with starting back to school!

Cindy Lee said...

Oh my!! I love the color and the cross stitch!!! So beautiful! Loving this card!

DottyJo said...

This is adorable Clouds, a totally perfect little card. Love the bird with that teeny tiny heart. Love and hugs to you, Jo x

Michell said...

Super cute card! I love the layout and the colors! Such a fun stamp set!
___________________
Michell james
Great Discounts on the worlds best home security systems

~kelly marie~ said...

I love this card! The colors are amazing and the cluster of items are amazing! Just love it!!