Thursday, August 27, 2009

{heart} U Card


{heart} U Card
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there ladies,
A card here for Laura's Sketch #33 at 2S4Y! So I had 2 PP collections from Sassafras Lass that I had not used so I decided to break them out, hehe. Again, using my PTI Scattered Showers stamp set, luv luv luv it! Not sure what the 'theme' of the card is, perhaps just a plain old "Luv U" card, we'll see. But I really like the retro look and the way the card all works in a funky way because these PP sure are retro-ish and colorful, tell me what you think and for what occasion this would fit in!?

*Click on the pic for a larger view and a full list of the card supplies over at Flickr.com

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

19 comments:

Latisha said...

Oh Clouds this is just perfect!! Love it!!
hugs
latisha

travelingmama said...

This is adorable! I love all those cute papers! Oh, and I'll have to post my hubby's HUGE blunder when he was welcomed into my Big Fat Greek Family! My Mom brought it up yesterday and it's been 12 years!!

~amy~ said...

darling...great team of sassy and unity!

Maile Belles said...

Wow, Love this!!! Love how you used this super fun PP! Scattered Showers is one of those PTI set I always drool over!

cheryln said...

this is super fabulous! couldn't love it more!!!

Maryberry said...

Fantastic colourful card!!

Laura Davis said...

Darling!!! I love the bright colors, very happy :D
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

tiffguam said...

I love this funky card! Maybe an encouragement card? Or a thinking of you? LOVE IT!

Savitri said...

This is so so so cute, girlie! Love it!!! So colorful and FUN!

Quirky said...

I love this card! It's so colourful!
Hmmm... not sure what theme to put it in too... but I think it can be quite versatile! :)

yyam said...

I love the pretty colors on this! It's such a cheery card...:)

Winter said...

So cute! I love all the colors and patterns!:)

terisplace said...

Dear Ms. Clouds,
I just have to say this card isn't just fabulous. It's fantastically fabulous. Go you! :)

-teri

Alicia said...

I adore the complexity of this projects. The colors are to die for!

Laura O'Donnell said...

saw this in the moxie fab blog hop - congrats!!!

Ramona said...

Well Clouds, you have about blown my socks off. I am so glad to have found you today. Your are such a talented artist. I am going to become a follower for sure! YOU ROCK! I will definitely be back to see what you are up to!

Ramona said...

AHHHHH! I was goign to become a follower but I don't see that on your blog. Okay...well then, I will add you to my favs on my blog!

Angie Tieman said...

How fun! fun! fun! Hope school is going well for you!

~kelly marie~ said...

I just love this card! All the bright colors are amazing!