Monday, August 31, 2009

Holiday Card


Holiday Card
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps, Happy Mon to ya! I holiday card here for the Moxie Fab World "Stretch Your Style Challenge-Stamping". The card is pretty simple with subtle colors. Not very big into the traditional holiday colors (red, and green) so I decided to make the card with suft pastel colors and also kraft. The focal point of the card is the cute stocking that i colored in using a blender pen. I also used glitter for the "fold" of the stocking, cute huh? So the challenge is to include some soft of stamping on the card-so I stamped the stocking, and the background is also stamped (dotted) and the sentiment, I think that qualifies for the challenge! Let me know what you think!

*Flickr post, click on the pic for a larger view and supplies!

Hugs
Clouds :D

13 comments:

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

what an adorable card! love the colors you used!

Maile Belles said...

Very cute!!! I think it definitely qualifies.

Purple D said...

I love your stocking and the kraft background!

Cindy Lee said...

Saw this on your flickr and it immediately captured my attention! I love the soft colors you used...so non-traditional :)

Savitri said...

I think it's FABULOUS! Love the simple design and non-traditional colors. I like the non-traditional colors too although now and then I'd use the usual... I guess depends on who I'm sending it to :)

Vanessa said...

Love the clean and simple design! Great card!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card! Love the cute stocking and the ribbon... TFS!

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

Courtney Baker said...

So cute. I love the clean design. Your cards are fantastic!

tiffguam said...

This is too perfect!

Winter said...

So cute! I love the colors! I used some non-traditional colors on my cards last year! It makes it fun! :)

Angie Tieman said...

Great Christmas card! Love the soft, subtle look!

Cath said...

Hi Clouds! Thanks for entering the challenge!