Tuesday, August 4, 2009

:o) A very special card for a very special someone in my heart.



don't you just love that lace? I do!


:o)

Hi ladies, first I want to thank you all for the kind words on the last post I made. I really appreciate them all. I've never really lost someone very close to me, so this came as a shock. My grandma was close to me and I her that it really hurt down to the core that I could not see her before she passed away. oh man, I will always love my grandma and I will never forget her :o) So, this card is dedicated to her, well to a few things I kept that were hers. I am planning on buying a trinket box to keep them all with me. The card says 'chi-chi' (pronounced "chee-chee') which in mayan means grandma. The card is mostly made after the colors I think she would've liked and some that I saw her wear or little things the she had that had those colors, very soft colors. A while ago I got some cute craft goodies from M.Engracia who is from Spain! The lace she sent me comes all the way from Portugal, so I figured grandma would've liked the lace :o) Well, that's it for now. 

Clouds :D

12 comments:

Maria L. said...

What a beautiful card made with lots of love. I'm sure that she would have loved it! I hope that you are doing ok. Again, I'm so sorry for your sad loss.

sarahmartina said...

This is so beautiful!

We are who we are b/c of those who have loved us.... This is such a great way to treasure your Chi Chi even now. Keep it up. :-)

*hugs*

~amy~ said...

oh this is such a gorgeous card for your Chi Chi...such a great tribute to her.

naomi chokr said...

I hope you are doing ok. it is never easy to lose anyone . What an great card to honor her by.

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Love this layout! You make your chi chi proud!

Cindy Lee said...

This card is precious, Clouds! What a great way to remember your chi chi!

travelingmama said...

This is perfect, Clouds! It is so hard to lose a loved one, but being far away just makes it that much harder. You have been on my heart these last few days. I am sure your Chi Chi would be so honored by your beautiful card!

sarahmartina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :-)

Savitri said...

Oh wow! This is just GORGEOUS!!! Yes, she would love this card I'm sure!!! The lace is lovely!!

Lynnette said...

Such a gorgeous card. You've been on my mind and in my prayers. Hang in there.

Winter said...

Very pretty, I love the lace! She would have loved it! So sorry to hear about your loss, I know it's so hard! Your in my prayers!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色