Wednesday, August 26, 2009

PTI Card...Finally!


PTI Card
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps,
A "Thinking of You" card using my brand new awesome PTI stamp, yes, I finally had some lil $$$ to get me some! I love the swirl set that they came out with, which I think it's been out for a bit but when I first saw it I just drooled over it, haha. (I've read that it a typical rxn to their stamps, you know, drooling, haha) The sentiment stamp is also by them from their Scattered Showers set. Anywhos, the card is pretty simple, but I think that flower is just too darn cute! whaddaya think? (oh yeah, did I forget to mention I should be studying? It's so difficult to juggle craft time and school time, hmmm.... :o) One more thing, a card using Dawn's color challenge, not sure if they match 100% but I loved the colors this wk!

*Flickr post, click on the pic for larger view and card supplies!

16 comments:

Brenda Weaver said...

It's a darling card! Love it!

Stacy G said...

Super Cute !! I have to stop looking cuz' now I have to get the swirlies !! lol : )

Laura B. said...

Oh my goodness gracious, this is a totally fabulous card! Seriously, I'm in love with everything about it, the punch out, the emb. floss, the pearls, the crochet flower, you ROCK!!

sarahmartina said...

I love it too!!! I know what you mean about the drooling, and I know what you mean about the studying too! Lol... it's tough indeed!

Maureen said...

What a lovely card! Love how you only punched part of the edge and the button with swirls...so elegant :)

Elise said...

WOW! Wow! WOW! What an exquisite card! Positively gorgeous work! {Did I say, WOW?} :o)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Clouds! I love how you used that flourish with the crocheted flower! :) TFS

Laura O'Donnell said...

oh, this is wonderful!

Cindy Lee said...

This card is so beautiful, Clouds! I'm in awe with your creativity, gal!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the flower and the stitching! Aren't PTI stamps great, I want more of them! :)

Maile Belles said...

Love it!!! So what do you think of PTI?! I'm always drooling over their stamps! Don't have too much fun studying! :D

Quirky said...

Love your card and yes, I can attest to the drooling rxn to PTI's stampsets :P

I'm waiting for mine to arrive! :P

tiffguam said...

GORGEOUS! I love that crocheted flower and that swirl :) It's a happy card!

KimmyS said...

I think the colours totally qualify for Dawn's challenge.

I absolutely adore this card. It is super cute and the flower and pearls are totally darling

travelingmama said...

This is beautiful! I know what you mean about finding balance. I was so happy when I finished language school so I could have more crafty time!

Savitri said...

Very cute and what? Choosing between school and craft? That'd be tough :)