Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Whoo Hoot Owl


Whoo Hoot Owl
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey peeps! A card here for 2S4Y sketch challenge based off of Laura's Sketch #32. I had a whole new different card in mind for this challenge but as I went through my pile of stuff (yes, a have managed to accumulate tons of craft stuff, ughh, there is no organization whatsoever!) I found this awesome PP by Sassafras Lass that had a cute little owl on it, so I decided that would be my focal point. 

*click on the pic for a larger view and supplies!

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

13 comments:

KimmyS said...

YAY - I a SO stinkin' happy to see you play along girl!
Your card is fab, I am loving the colours.

Hope all is good with you
Hugs K

sarahmartina said...

Oh goodness this is a cute card!!! I love your use of color Clouds.... LOVE it!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness, Miss Clouds!!

Savitri said...

Just too too too adorable!!! Love the dainty feel to this and the colors are awesome (way better than my pink purple crap ha ha ha).

fabricbutterfly said...

Great card, that owl is a hoot!! :)

cheryln said...

cute, cute, CUTE!! love everything about this adorable card!!

Laura Davis said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love it :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Laura O'Donnell said...

just adorable!

Maile Belles said...

Toooooo cute!!! Love how you used the PP, great idea!

Cindy Lee said...

Hoot Hoot!! What a cute card!! The color combo are fab! I love your eye for colors...very tasteful :)

Maryberry said...

Love orange and pink together!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers!! How cute is this!!

Michell said...

Simply cut and sweet!!
Thanks for sharing....

___________________
Michell james
Great Discounts on the worlds best home security systems