Friday, September 18, 2009

Girly Stuff Card


Girly Stuff Card
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey peeps,

Another Fri and a card! So, I've fallen obsessed with Studio Calico! Dunno if thas a good thing or bad thing but I sure do like the color combinations on their kits, from the accessories to the PP to the cute stamps, just every thing! For the most part this card uses the Tango add on kit. I added a few accessories like the button and felt flower. The cute stars is just my own drawing with a black pen and colored in. Do you like? I like it a lot, very colorful and fun, so teeny and cool looking, hehe, perfect for a teenager's bday!

Flickr post: click on the pic for a larger view, more pics and card supplies!

Happy Fri!
Clouds :D

6 comments:

Maile Belles said...

Too cute!!! Love those letters and the flower in the hair!

sarahmartina said...

Clouds my girl! I'm LOVING the way you've been playing with color here lately! You always brighten my day :-)

*hugs*

Sarah

Savitri said...

Oh, I use to get SC stuff. I am loving Scarlet Lime's stuff tho right now. This card is cute cut cut!!!!

~amy~ said...

such a fun girlie card clouds!!!!

tiffguam said...

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish I had those silhouette stamps from that kit :( You just rocked this card!

~kelly marie~ said...

So cute! That silhouette is so fun! I love it!