Sunday, September 13, 2009

"Hello Sunshine" Card


"Hello Sunshine" Card
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
hey there peeps!
Another Sunday afternoon and I have another card to share with you today. This card is the most creative I've ever gotten! hehe, who knows at this point actually! But anywhos, I have been playing a lot with my k.i. memories alphabet stamp set lately, and have been making this cute phrases that would go well with a card! So, I stamped out Hello Sunshine, and figured, hey I can cut out a "sun" and make it the background, so voila! not sure if it does look like a sun though, some might think it looks like a spider if you keep looking at it for way too long like I am :D What do you think? It would be a nice card for a friend or a spring time card, it can work both ways!

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

15 comments:

MÂȘ Engracia said...

Happy!!! sunny!!! I like very much!!!

Laura O'Donnell said...

love it!!!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

I like it! Nice and cheery!

naomi chokr said...

so cute! love your designs...they're so original!

sarahmartina said...

What do I think??? I think this is AWESOME!!! I would SO buy this card for MYSELF to put in my office! :-) It would make me smile every day! LOL!

Love this!

cheryln said...

so fun!!!

~kelly marie~ said...

This is super cute! I just love the sun and the fun sentiment and font!

tiffguam said...

This is adorable! I think it totally looks like a sun!

~amy~ said...

LOVE this.....sooooooo CUTE!!!!

Cindy Lee said...

I think it's super fun and happy card!! I love what you did here! And yes, is sure does looks like a sun to me!

Savitri said...

I think it's uber fun and yes, it looks like a sun!!! Love the little word bubble too on the top. Super cute, girlie!!!!

Jenn said...

This is AMAZING! so HAPPY! :D

Maile Belles said...

This is too CUTE!!! Looks like a fun sun to me!

travelingmama said...

I LOVE it! So sunny and cheery! Hugs!

PaperTree Designs said...

Oh my goodness! this is adorable! Love love love it.
x