Thursday, September 24, 2009

Treat Box


Treat Box
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler

Hey there peeps,

So, a treat box for the Cards Mag Blog challenge. I jumped at this opportunity because it was such a great idea to use up those plastic containers that I had been collecting lately. The challenge? To create a "card" using an empty embellishment container. I figured, it'd be nice to create a treat box as a gift for buttons and ribbons. I decorate the front of the treat box/container with the letter M for many little things, cute huh? I think so. Again I used some paper and embellishment from the Studio Calico kit I bought. Whaddaya think? You like? I think it's very neat!

Flick post: click on the pic for larger view, more pics and card supplies!

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

whatta fabbie eco project clouds...happy almost friday!!!

PaperTree Designs said...

I love recycling! Super cute.
x

Cindy Lee said...

What a good way to recycle! So cute!

Like you, I just signed up with Scarlet Lime. Can't wait for my stuff to arrive :)

Savitri said...

Too stinkin' cute!!! LOVE it!!! Ok, now I might have to get me an SC kit :P

tiffguam said...

WOW! This is perfect!!! I couldn't find any packaging :( I had to sit this one out :(

Maile Belles said...

Adorable!!! What a great idea!

Maile Belles said...

I forgot to say... Congrats on making the pick over at the CARDS blog!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Rebekah Williams said...

I am always inspired when I visit your site!