Monday, September 21, 2009

Typewriter Card


Typewriter Card
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps, a card here for the Moxie Fab World "Around the House" challenge. I am really making it just before the deadline today! So, I chose a cute trivia phrase for the card as the focal point as well as a typewriter which one would have around the house. This was true for my family growing up, actually someone gave us a very very old typewriter, you know the one with the keys that you really had to press on. Yeah, we had one so I figured it'd be fun to incorporate that idea onto the card. I really like the cute phrase, so fun and brings you back to the good old days. Who never watched the Smurfs right?

I wish I could write more but school keeps me busy so will post more later!

Flickr post, click on the pic for a larger view and card supplies!

14 comments:

Rebekah Williams said...

Liking the Smurfs phrase. Papa Smurf would be proud of this fab card.

Okay, that was totally cheesy.

Courtney Baker said...

So so cute! I love that typewriter!

~amy~ said...

sooooo FUN!!!!

Maile Belles said...

This is too cute!!! I loved the Smurfs when I was growing up!

Anja (scrappie) said...

It's been a while since I visited your blog should do that more often wow amazing great work once agaian and good luck with school.

tiffguam said...

WOW! This is awesome!

Laura O'Donnell said...

this is a cute one, with some interesting trivia about the smurfs!

Winter said...

La, La, La, La , La, La! Sorry, it was bringing back memories! :) This is just too cute! I love it! :)

Heidi Van Laar said...

This is so cute! I LOVE the sentiment!

(-: Heidi

Cindy Lee said...

This is so CUTE!! I love it, Clouds! You did a great job! I'm growing up with smurfs too!

Savitri said...

Too stinkin' cute!!! I had to skip this challenge. I've got nothing in my stash that can be around the house. I guess I could have looked for a digital piece but didn't have time. LOVE yours though, so fun!!!!

Cath said...

Hey Clouds! Thanks for entering the challenge! :)

Jenn said...

LOVE IT!

KimmyS said...

Love that card, Clouds. It's so retro and so funky. Gorgeous