Thursday, September 3, 2009

U R 21! Card


U R 21
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hello peeps,

A wonderful Thurs here in CO, nice and sunny, not too hot, just the perfect Temp. OK, so this card will go to a school mate of mine who is turning 21 in a wk or so :D U think she'll likey? hehe. A very very colorful card, and full of cheer! Just the way I wanted it to turn out. Do you see the college paper like card board? Well that's actually part of a packaging from a MM chip letter set I got at the $1.99 hot spot at Archiver's, cool huh? I like it a lot :D Love the look of the yellow thickers, it just pops out! Alrighty, enough of the description, hehe.

*Flickr post, go ahead and click on the pic for a larger pic, front view of the card, and supplies! (I thought this pic looked pretty!)

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

10 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

she'll love this!

Savitri said...

GORGEOUS, girl! LOVE all the colors. SO pretty!!!! I love Thickers and yes, the yellow's awesome!

MÂȘ Engracia said...

What a colour!!!! pretty!!!

Maile Belles said...

This is so pretty!!! She will like it for sure! Fabulous photos too (as always)!!!

Cindy Lee said...

This is so fun and bright! She'll love it!

KimmyS said...

Can I get a "HECK YEAH"?? Of course she will love it.
It is so cheery and so gorgeous - makes me want to turn 21 again

travelingmama said...

She is going to LOVE it!! Makes me feel like I could be 21 again... but that was a while ago. :-(

PaperTree Designs said...

Very pretty and fun. I love the yellow thickers too. I just made my very first thickers card yesterday. Gasp! :-D
Hugs
Deb
x

~kelly marie~ said...

I love the colors! So fun!

Maria L. said...

Love the VIBRANT color. What a fun and funky card. I'm definitely going to have to find some thickers - they look great on your card (I know I'm so behind the papercrafting times - sigh!).

I'm sure your friend will LOVE your card.