Friday, September 11, 2009

You are Sweet Card


You are Sweet Card
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
hey there peeps! So, it feel like I haven't stamped nor posted for a long time. I have been swamped with school work, which is a bummer because I haven't really had time to surf your blogs either :o[ sorry! But anywhos, a card here that is not what I would normally post or work with, but it's fun huh? Very colorful yet clean. I got the idea for the letters from the Studio Calico blog.

Flickr post again, click on the pic for larger view and card supplies.

Have a Happy Wkend
Clouds :D

10 comments:

naomi Chokr said...

i love the clean colorful look. i love colors!!! i know what you mean. work has been keeping me busy too. i wish i could post everyday. love your blog!

Maile Belles said...

Simply adorable!!! Glad you finaly had time to craft! Don't work too hard on that school work! :) He,he!

Cindy Lee said...

Such a sweet card, Clouds! Relax a while. Don't work yourself out. Take care ya!

~amy~ said...

sweetness...darling card...good luck with all your school work!

Angie Tieman said...

This is fantastic!! Love the single layer card and the letters are so cute colored in!

p.s. You haven't missed anything on my blog, I've been swamped with school too! lol! Hope it's all going well!

MÂȘ Engracia said...

ooohhh sweet and beautiful!!!

sarahmartina said...

Oh I LOVE this card!!! So fun and fresh!

tiffguam said...

I love this card SOOOOOoooo much! But I think I say that about your stuff every time!

Pat said...

I love the colors and the clean look of this card.

Savitri said...

What a sweet card!!! Love the colors and your writing. Just AWESOME!! Are you as swamped as I am?