Friday, October 16, 2009

Boo! and M's 1st Sketch Challenge!


Boo!
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps, It's been a LONG time since I posted a card, I do apologize, but school, yes school, has my hands tied for a while. So, here is a card I made for M's (Savitri's gorgeous little Emma) 1st Sketch Challenge! Isn't it adorable? I think she is only 5 or 6 yrs old but she has so much talent and creativity already! I can tell Savitri is an awesome mommy! Ok, down to the card, I kept it really simple, very true to her sketch and used very few supplies. I used a Kraft envelope for the background, well, I cut out the envelope so I could get some of it for the background. Used my Sakura gel pen to make borders, fun and cute. Not much into Halloween but this is as close as I'll get. But mainly, I thought the cute little monster would make M smile! M, you are great!!!!

Flickr post: click on the pic for card supplies!

Hugs
Clouds :D

17 comments:

Savitri said...

luv yor card thak yo hug emma.

Savitri said...

Cute cute cute! Yes, you've been MIA! Hope school's going well. It'll be Thanksgiving before you know it and then the end of the semester and after that, one more!!!! :)

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Your card is great! I think it's so perfect for M's sketch! Missed ya around and glad you got a few minutes to post this! Good luck with the rest of the semester!!

Laura O'Donnell said...

she'll love this - its adorable!

Cindy Lee said...

Not only it will make M smile. It makes me smile too! So cute!
We missed you, Clouds and glad that you find the time to post this.

Terrie B x said...

Oh Wow I love your card `Boo-tiful` :)

Cheryl Nelson said...

oh so cute!!!

sarahmartina said...

Look how CUTE! (Been missin ya!) I'll be MIA for a while too after this next week... Hope all is well!

OMG Look how cute M's comment is... :-) Lol!

Anthonette said...

Super fun and fresh card, Clouds!

~amy~ said...

Hey you...such a fabbie take on m's sketch challenge...gotta love that monsta!!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Super cuteness!!! Glad to see you had a chance to play! I feel for ya with school, hang on until Thanksgiving break!

Tiff said...

Your card is AWESOME!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Jenn said...

This is sooo cute!

KimmyS said...

OMG how super dooper cute is he??
I love this card

CeeCee said...

Clouds, this is so much fun. Love the doodling!
CC

Rebekah Williams said...

Oooh, very "where the wild things are"! Love this!