Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps,
A happy Mon to you and hope that your wkend was a great one! So, I'm making M's 2nd Sketch Challenge (Savitri's talented lil' girl) here just in time before the deadline today. Man, I dunno why I was having such a difficult time with the sketch but it took me a while before I was really satisfied with the card. Love the ribbon and the colors are not what I would usually pair together but it worked! What do you think?

Flickr Post: click on pic for larger view and list of card supplies.

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Hey Clouds, your card is super adorable...love the colors and the polka dot ribbon is super sweet!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card, Miss Clouds!! Hey..do you want to get lunch this week at school? Lemme know what time would be great!! Hope you are well....

-t

Winter said...

So pretty! I LOVE the ribbon paired with the stripes! :)

Maile Belles said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the stripe & polka dot combo, fabulous colors too.

Laura O'Donnell said...

very nice job with the sketch, and a neat color combo!

Savitri said...

i luve tag
annd yor ribin hugs emma

Clouds, glad you can squeeze this challenge into your busy schedule! LOVE what you did too and I have to say, the sketch was hard for me too. I wanted her to add something else to her sketch but nope, I couldn't influence that little squirt. Thanks for playing!!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Aww..we missed you, Clouds! Glad you found the time to post :)
Love what you did with M's sketch! It's cute!

Angie Tieman said...

How cute!! Love this combination, the polka dot ribbons are darling and I love the stamped "happy birthday"!

naomi chokr said...

this is so cool!!! love the colors you chose!!!