Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holiday Ornaments


Holiday Ornaments
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps,

It's been an eventful day today for me. I got to meet Tenia from Jazzy Paper Designs, what a wonderful person, so full of life and energy! We had lunch in Boulder, actually we both go to CU Boulder so literally we are really close by :D

A card for you today, you might ask yourself if this paper is from the Nook and Pantry collection from Basic Grey and yes it is. For some reason the paper struck me as holiday-ish and thought it would look good decorated as ornaments. I used my EpicSix die cut machine for the ornaments. You like? It's pretty simple and easy to mail :D

Have you seen what Torendi has in store now? JilliBean Soup products and EAD Designs rub-ons, they are so cute! Shop their NEW items HERE.

Hope your week is going well. Just a couple more days till Scott and I head out to NYC :D

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Ooooh...what a fun lunch you must have had!! I love meeting blogging friends!!!

I love your card....soooo festive!

OMGoodness I love the new rub ons over at Torendi...

Brenda Weaver said...

Cute card! I love that you used non- Christmas paper to make Christmas ornaments. They are so pretty.

Cheryl Nelson said...

wow oh wow oh wow!! gorgeous!

Maile Belles said...

Simple gorgeous card!!! Love the new profile picture.

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is gor to the geous!!! Super wow!!! It was sooooo much fun hanging out with you today, Miss Clouds!!! We will hang out fo sho more often!!! Have a great night!!!

-t

Cindy Lee said...

Whoa!! Love this card so much!!! Love the paper you used for the ornaments!

Anthonette said...

Beautiful!!! Love the paper you used.

sarahmartina said...

LOVE this card! :-)

Laura O'Donnell said...

this is just beautiful!

~kelly marie~ said...

Gorgeous card!

CeeCee said...

So elegant. Love them!
CeeCee

naomi chokr said...

i have that paper. it never struck me as a christmasy type but now i see it. so gorgeous!!! love it love it clouds!!!!

genius lady!!!!!!

ninasays said...

I just came here from Naomis place (hello fellow blog-award-receiver ^^) and wanted to say how beautiful this card is! I recently bought brown/cream bakers twine and now I know what to do with it :) Thanks so much for the inspiration and best wishes from Germany!

Angie Tieman said...

What a lovely card and so elegant! Very cool that you got to hang with Tenia! I love when blog world and real world collide!

Tiff said...

WOW! This is so gorgeous!!! I love everything about it! Thanks for posting the sales :)

Savitri said...

This is adorable!!!! Love it and I saw on FB that you two met. How fun!!! I've been blog hop lazy lately. Goodness, has it been that long?!?!