Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holiday Wish List and a "Great Find"


Holiday Wish List
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler

Hey there peeps,

Sorry it's been so long since I posted but with Scott and I heading out to NYC (pics to come) and just getting back into the swing of things once we got back to CO, well there just wasn't time to post until now.

The card: I really like! I bought some SU! chocolate chip card stock a while back and hadn't used it, but it occurred to me that the green and red would look good on it, it did! I luv luv the bold colors!

Ok, so I decided since I shop A LOT for craft supplies and have used them, I decided every time I find something cool I'd tell you about it, you know just in case your looking for something to add to your list. i'll tell you why I like them and where to find them and for how much. Sorta like me own review :D

**Great Find: Jillibean Soup Journaling Sprouts!**

Why? They come in many diff colors and you can use them as tags on presents or you can add them to your cards like I did for a cool touch! You get two of each sprout and you get about 20+ of them!

Where to find? You can find them at Archivers (yes they carry Jillibean Soup products now) for $3.49+tax or at Twopeasinabucket.com they are having a sale of them for $1.49 Find it HERE.

Let me know what you think!

Flickr post: Click on the pic for larger view and card supplies!

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sweet card...love the color combo! I'm always up for hearing shopping tips:)

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Great idea to combine that SU chocolate with the red and green! It does look fabulous together! I like JB's spots too!

Cheryl Nelson said...

What a great card Clouds!! Love the color combination!! Thanks for the shopping tip!

Jenn said...

Thanks so much for being a Torendi Setter!

Funny you mentioned the Jillibean sprouts, they are in December's kit! :D

Savitri said...

What a sweet card. Likey and yes, colors are awesome!!! Wish I was in NYC! Sounds like a blast and yes, pics please :)

Cindy Lee said...

I love the bold colors too!! Very pretty!