Monday, November 2, 2009

Love Peace Joy


Love Peace Joy
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey Ladies,

Happy Mon to ya! My first Holiday Card of the season, how awesome! I am super excited for the upcoming cards I'll get to create for fam and friends. I luv the look of this card, as you may already know, not much into the traditional holiday colors, I like the idea of the modern look. So with the said, my card is just that. The tree is 'frosted' using Martha Stewart fine glitter (I found it at Michael's) but first I just traced over the branches and tree trunk with my Sakura white gel pen to give it that snow-y look. You like? The tech is pretty simple! You should try it!

I am thinking that I'll prolly make all the cards different but who knows, I might stick to one look and work with it, we'll see!

***Oh yeah, I am the Nov Torendi setter, how awesome, be sure to check out their blog for daily info and promotions! Do check their Nov "Pop" Kit, the kit is awesome!

*Flickr post: Click on the pic for larger view, additional pic and card supplies!

Happy Mon!
-Clouds :D

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

fabulously fabbie card!!

naomi chokr said...

i love non traditional xmas colors too! love this card!!

Jenn said...

I love the "frosted tree"!

Angie Tieman said...

This is stunning!! Well done!

Cindy Lee said...

Love this card!! I love your frosted tree idea too!

Savitri said...

Coolio card!!! Love the clean and non-traditional look! I lovey!! Ok, so what's a Nov Torendi setter?

CeeCee said...

Oh my, I'm in love with this card. I love the idea of purring the ribbon at the top like that. Absolutely gorgeous.
CC