Monday, November 30, 2009

NYC Pics!

Peeps,

I promised you pics and here they are! Scott and I really had a blast and it was really fun visiting the city again (second time visiting). Scott's fam lives in Long Island so we took the Long Island train to the city. By the end of the day we were exhausted from all the walking you get to do! We did ride the subway, it was my first time on it and although I kept on thinking any minute it will get highjacked or some crazy guy will try to steal my purse it wasn't that bad at all! You know, movies will do that to you.

Best part of the trip? Meeting Harold Dieterle 1st Top Chef winner (season 1) This was the second time we visited his restaurant and the first time we were there he was not around. If you are ever in NYC and want to try his restaurant do check it out, it's called Perilla. Savitri asked how I managed to meet him in his kitchen and well, my good looks made that possible, haha. JK! No, I asked the waitress because we had seen him go in and out of the kitchen once we got seated, and she said yeah, that we could go on back and meet him, OMG! I took my camera with me. I was so thrilled that when I said hi I forgot to introduce the hubby to him, yeah, that's how ecstatic I was! hehe.


How frickin cool is this? Harold (Top Chef winner Season 1) was very nice :o)


Perilla, Harold's restaurant in Greenwich Village NYC.

Scott enjoying his appetizer.

I ordered the same thing! It was so tasty!


Dinner- yummy.


American Museum of Natural History


goofing off!

NYC skyline at night!

Let me know what you think!
-Clouds :D


7 comments:

sarahmartina said...

Omgosh you look like you had a TON of fun!!! I wanna go so badly! And I'm so jealous of your awesome celeb encounter! Are you going to scrap your trip? Fun stuff! Thanks for sharing!

Laura O'Donnell said...

looks like a fun trip!

Savitri said...

Ooooh, your good looks did you good ha ha ha! You look so cute in all the pics! Nice to see a pic of your hubby too! Love that last pic of the skyline! The lights, I've always been a fan since I could remember. When I was little I'd just be in awe with all the lights each time we drive to the capital or a huge city.

Cindy Lee said...

It's cool to take pic with a celebrity chef. Luckily you brought your camera with you. I went to Hong Kong once and saw a celebrity there but I didn't bring my camera with me...bummer!

Tiff said...

You are one lucky lady!!!!

travelingmama said...

OMG! I cannot believe you met him! That is so stinkin' awesome!!! I'd probably forget too, but then my hubby would be enjoying his food so much that hopefully he would forget! LOL!

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! Great pictures! So glad you had a good time, and you are SO lucky to have such good looks!