Friday, November 6, 2009

You've Been So Kind


You've Been So Kind
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey Ladies,

A good Fri to ya! I have a card for you today, it's a thank you card. I've been on a crafter's block lately, I can't seem to like any of the ideas I come up with :o( bummer! This card I made a week ago. I really like the colors, I rarely use gray and I found some on my card stock folder and decided to use 'em. Luv the blue on gray, and the green is just perfect! Oh yeah, the pearls gives the umbrella an elegant look!

Flick post: Click on the pic for supplies and additional pics.

Have a good wkend!
Clouds :D

12 comments:

Jenn said...

fun yet elegant, love it

naomi chokr said...

oh yes i know what you mean i get the block a lot. its bad. i love your colors here. im actually loving grey right now with yellow. i dont know why. cute card. i've had this stamp set and i have never used it. i need too. i have that background too its so pretty. love love your designs!!!!

~Lori Roop (loree2000 SCS) said...

This is simply Lovely Clouds!!
Such a serene color combo!

sarahmartina said...

This color combo is PERFECT! We should be thanking YOU for sharing your amazing talent with us! :-)

KimmyS said...

Re you kidding me Sweetie?? Your cards always knock my socks off, because I think that they are so unique...and this one is another wonderful card.

Keep 'em coming

Cindy Lee said...

I love this card, Clouds!! And the color combo is fabbie! I may want to use this color for my next card.

Angie Tieman said...

Ummmm, gorgeous!! Love the background and those darling pearls on the umbrella!

~amy~ said...

darling card clouds...love the pearls.

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous dahling!!! We will hang out this week....I just finished my Masters Comps on Saturday....hecks to the yeah!!!!

travelingmama said...

I adore this! It doesn't look like you've been having a crafter's block! Your work is always so amazing and inspiring! I love your style and the happy simplicity of your work!

Savitri said...

This is awesome! Loved it when I saw it popped on to my FB screen :)

ceecee said...

Clouds, you did it again! This card is absolutely beautiful. The blue and green on gray combo is awesome!
CC