Friday, December 18, 2009

Button Card


Button Card
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps,

A card here for Embellish Mag Blog's Color Challenge. So excited for the colors, it's my first time believe it or not. Every time I tried to meet the deadline I missed it. Also, I finally broke into my PTI Everyday Button Bits stamps, cute cute! Whaddaya think? I am hoping to get more cards done with these colors!

One more wk till the Xmas/Holiday!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and card supplies!

Hugs
Clouds :D

14 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

WOW! Love this clean and simple layout! SImply, cute, Clouds!!!

~amy~ said...

Soooooo sweet!!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very cute!! I just love the challenge colors too!! Great card! Thanks for visiting me and leaving me some love! :)

Paloma Gomez said...

Me encanta tu tarjeta, el monio es perfectto... Gracias por tus comentarios en mi blog!

Tiff said...

This is TOO perfect!

Angie Tieman said...

Awww, super sweet card! Love the garden of buttons and great job with those colors!

Cheryl Nelson said...

what an absolutely adorable card! i'm in love with those buttons and the yummy colors!

Anthonette said...

Perfection, Clouds!

Congrats on being done with the semester.

Quirky said...

It's so pretty :)
Hey Clouds, I hope u don't mind me linking u at my blog :)

Courtney Baker said...

This is way cute! I love the colors!

Ann said...

Very pretty, Clouds!

iamahoneybee said...

Love the buttons as flowers. really cute

Cindy Lee said...

So CUTE!!! You rock this challenge!

Laura Davis said...

Soooo cute!
Laura