Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Charming Gift Tags




Hello peeps,

Hope you are having a wonderful week so far. As for me, well, one more wk of classes and then finals, so my 3wks vacation is right around the corner! yey!
The tags: well, I had bought a SU! Charming stamp set a while ago and had not used it, brand new! I found it a couple days ago and decided to make cute tags using the set, aren't they elegant looking? These tags would go great on a wine bottle as a gift or on a flower bouquet or something, don't you think? I really liked how they looked, especially since a lot of the card is stamping! The tag size is 1 3/4" X 3 1/4 ". All I did was stamped the images on the right, the sentiment, punched out a circle to tie the twine through. Voila!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view, additional pics and tag supplies!

Happy Wed,
Clouds :D

4 comments:

Maile Belles said...

These are simple gorgeous!!! Love them!

Jenn said...

stunning tags!

Angie Tieman said...

How pretty! So soft and shabby chic! I better check out that stamp set!

Savitri said...

Fabby tags!!! They're so so pretty!!!