Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cheery Xmas Tree


Cheery Xmas Tree
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey ladies,

I'm done with the Fall'09 semester! woohoo! classes are over for me! yey! So I've already made a card, still making them to send with a package to the fam back home in Bze :o) The card is based off of Laura's Sketch #41 over at 2S4Y. It's been a while since I played with their sketched so since I have time, I hope to play more. Don't you just love that xmas tree? I got it on the Hot Spot over at Archiver's, for cheap, and so many come in that pack!

Flick Post: Click on the pic for larger view and card supplies!

Happy Holidays
Clouds :D

10 comments:

mom2christopher said...

Festive card! Love that glittered tree! Thanks for playing along with us at 2 Sketches 4 You! :) Kathy

dstandard said...

Awesome - love the simplicity and that fabulous tree!

Laura Davis said...

Super cute Clouds! :)
hugs,
Laura

Lea L. said...

So clean and graphic....love it! That glittery tree rocks! Great job with Laura's Sketch 41!

♥Lea

~amy~ said...

woo hooo for finishing up school...now you can relax for the holiday's!

GREAT card...love the glittery tree!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is so great, Clouds!! Happy Holidays!

Giselle said...

Love this..!!

Tiff said...

Oh, this is adorable!

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute! Great little glittery tree! I'll get to go to Archiver's in about a week, so I'll have to look for those trees!

Cindy Lee said...

Woohoo for you too! I'm loving your Christmas cards!!! Simple yet elegant!