Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday Tag! 2S4Y


Holiday Tag! 2S4Y
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps,

A tag here using Kazan's sketch #42 over at 2S4Y. I was very excited when I saw her tag sketch because I've found joy making tags, for some reason tags make me happy, hehe. One thing I did so that the tag is sturdy since the patterned paper is not thick enough, I just went ahead and cut out the tag on reg card stock and glued it to the PP, simple. The tag iself is pretty easy to make. whaddaya think?

One more day for the Holidays peeps, I hope you've got yer shopping done so far, can't imagine me being at the mall the day before Xmas, my guess is that it would be packed with all those last min shoppers, hmmmm...

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and card supplies!

Merry Xmas!
Clouds :D

10 comments:

sarahmartina said...

Love it Clouds!!! Thanks for entering for my blog candy! Hubby & I have been reading all of the entries and they all just warm our hearts! :-) You're tag is GORGEOUS!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

I love this tag, lady!! I had so much fun hanging out with you today!!! Happy Holidays, Miss Clouds!!!
-t

Ann said...

Great tag, Clouds! Merry Christmas!

Laura O'Donnell said...

love it - merry christmas!

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my, what a fabulous tag!! I needed that for a gift bag yesterday, and I was way too lazy! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Maile Belles said...

Love this tag!!! All done with my shopping, yeah.

CeeCee said...

I love your tag, Clouds. Love the PP and the gift accent. Like you, I enjoy making tags. They're small and it's like you get instant gratification.
Oh, and thanks for your kind words, Clouds. It meant a lot.
Have a blessed Christmas,
CeeCee

Anthonette said...

Anyone would love to receive that gift tag. Beautiful! Have a great Christmas!

Mª Engracia said...

Ohhh,que cosa más linda!!! se ve tan pequeñita y llena de detalles....

Cindy Lee said...

Wow! This is so pretty!