Saturday, December 12, 2009

Home Sweet Holidays


Home Sweet Holidays
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hello ladies,

{sigh} I've been studying like a mad woman these past couple of days, I have two finals- tues and weds. I have a card for you though. I felt like I had to take a break from studying because I was going to go nuts if I didn't, hehe. Actually I've made several holiday cards today using CC "Jolly by Golly" collection. I'm really loving the tags that come with it, not sure what to call them but a whole page comes full of cute little tags worth using in a card.

Sorry if I haven't commented on yer blogs lately, I'm just trying to get the studying done, once that's all over I'll be around more :o)

Flickr Post: click on the pic for larger view and card supplies!

Hugs
Clouds :D

7 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Total cuteness!! Good luck with your studying and hang in there, sounds like you're almost done!

Dana said...

Very cute card! Good luck for your finals!! :)

Anthonette said...

Hang in there, Clouds! You'll get a break from studying soon.

I wish I had some Jolly by Golly. Cute creation!

~amy~ said...

adorable! Hang in there with the tests!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Perfectly fabulous!! Love this so much!! Good luck with the finals and try not to stress too much!
Hugs,
cheryl

Savitri said...

Almost done, right? Fabby card! Yummo ribbon there! Great image too!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card and I hoped you did well in your finals, lady!!