Monday, December 28, 2009

Merci, Sincere Gratitude, So Grateful...


Merci
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Peeps.

Thank you for a wonderful yr of kind comments, awesome card making and the never ending inspiration you bring each weak through your blogs! Seriously, it's been a blast getting to know you and meeting new blogger friends. I'm excited to see what the new yr brings to all of us!

The card, most of the supplies are from SU!, save the ribbon perhaps and a couple card stocks. I've had this stamp for ages and only used it once on holidays cards 2yrs ago! For the new yr i'm planning on using stamps I already have, believe-you-me i have quite a bit! One thing about the card, well the card base should be gray but it's showing a little bit blue, sorry about that -_- Whaddaya think? Likey? I am so proud of my new use of colors, hehe, don't think I've ever used this combo ;o)

Any plans for the New Yr?

Flickr Post: click on the pic for larger view, additional pics and of course, card supplies!

Happy Mon,
Clouds :D

11 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card Miss Clouds!! I love tall cards....I should do more of these cards...lol!! Do you wanna hang out tomorrow? Let me know...hope you are well....
-t

Ann said...

This card is fab! I love the colors!

Laura O'Donnell said...

very pretty!

~amy~ said...

fabbie tall card girlie!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Fabulous! love the colors!

Maile Belles said...

Love your use of the colors! Looking forward to a new year!

sarahmartina said...

LOVE the blocks of color! Such a fun card, Clouds!

We're going out to a friends home for New Years... fire works, hot air balloon rides, and LOTS of food... I'm still recovering from all the eating at Christmas! Lol!

*hugs!*

terisplace said...

Me.... like... lots. :)

And I am so happy to hear you submitted some cards. Crossing my fingers for you. Love what you do!

Hope you had a good Christmas,
Teri

Savitri said...

Puurdy! It's been wonderful to get to know you too!!! Now, I'll be letting go of my demoship cause I've just been so swamped so if I need anything you better order them for me :)

Tiff said...

You must share your stamps :) LOL! I wanted to buy these SOOOO bad! Love your card!

Angie Tieman said...

LOVE this! I have this stamp and love it, so I'm digging it out and using it...you've convinced me! Great idea!