Thursday, December 3, 2009

Snuggle Up for the Season! and Great Find.


Oh my goodness, when I saw this cling stamp on sale over at Archivers today I was like, I have to get it! lol. I luv the Matroyshka doll type stamp, aren't they adorable? And the little penguin and snowman, so cute! The card is very simple since I wanted all the focus on the stamped images. The colors are very traditional holiday colors except maybe for the Kraft card stock. Let me know what you think! Oh yeah, I am having this card as part of the Holiday stamp party I am hosting in a couple weeks for all the ladies I met during the last yr in class. It's my way of wanting to touch bases with them and letting them know how much fun it was getting to know them, study together :)

Ok, I also had the MoxieFabWorld "Christmas in the Old Country" challenge, my card is based off of the Matroyshka Doll from Russia!

**Great Find: Stampendous "Cling Snuggle Season" cling stamp**

Why? Gosh, I'm drooling over this stamp, hehe. I luv that it's just the right size for a standard size card and easy to color in. You don't need to decorate your card much since the stamp itself is so adorable!

Where and How much? Archivers is having a sale on all their stamps - 20% off on all stamps. Sells for $3.99+tax with the 20% off. Regular price $4.99 (not a bad price for a cling rubber stamp)

Flickr post: Click on the pic for larger view, additional pics and card supplies!

Happy Thursday!
Clouds :D

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

perfect card for the MFW challenge Clouds! Adorable!

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute! Turned out perfect for that Moxie challenge!

naomi chokr said...

man i wish we had an archivers here. i love that stamp!!!! im drooling!!! your card is so awesome. i miss seeing your stuff....have to look at your past post and see what i've missed since ive been gone.

Cheryl Nelson said...

oh this couldn't be cuter!! LOVE it!

Laura O'Donnell said...

this is adorable!

KimmyS said...

You are right - that stamp is adorable.
Love that card, girl - it's lush

Anthonette said...

I wish I had an Archivers nearby...there is not one in the whole state!

Love the stamp. Perfect card for the challenge!

PS Loved the NYC photos. How fun to meet Harold.

Deanna said...

Totally cute!

Cindy Lee said...

Love your card, Clouds!! It's fun to see the snowman and the penquin alongside the Matroyshka doll :)

Savitri said...

How cute! The colors are great too.

Cath said...

Hey Clouds! Thanks for entering the Christmas in the Old Country Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! The big news is that I am preggo!!! I am five weeks preggo....I know....craziness!! We need to craft or so next week...that would be totally rad!!! Hope you are well....

-t

Dotty said...

Cute card and I just love that stamp. No Archivers by me. :(