Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sweet Home


Sweet Home
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Today I have a card for you using the new stamp set by SU! called Good Neighbors. This set is part of the Sell-A-Bration promotion that will start on Jan 5th, for every $50 you spend on products you get to choose a free stamp set, sweet! I'll tell you more about it later, hehe. Email me if you're interested :)

For some reason I had the most difficult time trying to get a good pic of this card, seriously it's much better looking in 'person.' The colors are so giddy and bold! The set is so cute and fun to work with. Lemme know what you think!

Flickr post: click on the pic for lager pic, additional pics and card supplies!

Happy New Yr!!!
Clouds :D

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

super sweet card Clouds...happy new year!!

sarahmartina said...

I love this Clouds! I adore how you use color - it's so clever! Oh I noticed, (and this may seem weird), your cards "seem" brighter when I see them in Flickr - it may be b/c of the white background, as opposed to the grey on your blog... I dunno. Your cards are fabulous either way! Lol!

Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous new year!!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is great, Clouds! Love the popped roof tops! Happy New Year!!

Mª Engracia said...

Eres demstratos de Stampin'up!!!! Puedes venderme?? jajajjaa, me encantan algunos de los sellos y aquí no los puedo conseguir :-).

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

You know I LOVE this card....Miss Clouds!!!! Awesomeness!!!

Maile Belles said...

Super cute card Cloud!!! Love that adorable yellow ribbon.

Ann said...

I love the colors and that fab ribbon!

Angie Tieman said...

Fabulous card!! I have this set too, love it! I wished it had words/sentiments and look at you making your own Word document for it, you genius!!

Cindy Lee said...

This is AWESOME, Clouds!!! Seriously, this card blew me away! I love it so much!!!

Savitri said...

I am going to get me this set!!! I had a line of crap reading to order in Dec. but things got in my way and so now I still ain't got me no Sale-a-bration stuff. Oh well. Guess I'll have to earn them now :)