Monday, December 21, 2009

Thank You


Thank You
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Good Mon to ya Peeps,

I have a card here for you using one of my new stamps (bought it a while ago) from SU! Bird on a Branch. For some reason the simplicity of the set made me want to buy it, hehe. The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts, their Thank you set. It's very elegant looking, didn't intend that to happen but the ribbon puts it up a notch.

Let me know what you think! And I hope your wk started off well. For this wk, well nothing planned except visiting the in-laws on Xmas day. Every yr we spend Xmas with them they ask me to bake an apple pie. I'm am kind of a great baker. Here is the recipe if you'd like HERE. The whole pie preparation takes time but well worth it!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for a larger view and a complete list of supplies!


Take it easy,
Clouds :D

7 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Gorgeous card! Love the way you kept it simple, then classed it up with the fancy ribbon! Apple pie, yummmmm!

Cindy Lee said...

Oh my!!! I'm amazed and in awe with your cards!!! So gorgeous and elegant!

~amy~ said...

sue-pah CUTE!!

Ann said...

Gorgeous! I adore that ribbon!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!! How's tomorrow afternoon sound like to you? FB me if you can!! Hope you are well...
-t

~Lori Roop (loree2000 SCS) said...

Clouds..this is so so cute!

Merry Christmas!!

Savitri said...

This is just adorable!! Beautiful and elegant!