Monday, December 14, 2009

Winter is Warmer Together

Hey there peeps,

A happy Mon to ya! Hopefully yer Mon wasn't too bad, nobody ever likes Mon right? Me either. A card here for you today, this is one of the many cards I sent out for fam and friends. Since Archiver's was having a sale on their stamps and quite frankly I lacked the holiday ones, I decided to get this cute set from Stampendous. I luv snowmen, is this one cute?

How are your holiday plans coming along? After Wed I'll be able to buy some gifts for my fam and send it down to them.

Flickr Post: Click on pic for larger view and card supplies.

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

9 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

I love that embossed/debossed background! Cute card, Clouds!

Angie Tieman said...

Awwww,so cute! Love those snowmen and the strong, bold colors!

Laura O'Donnell said...

super cute!

Savitri said...

Super super cute, girl! Nice and flat for the mailman!!

sarahmartina said...

Love it, girl! The colors pop so nicely! Great card!

sarahmartina said...

Love it, girl! The colors pop so nicely! Great card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card, Miss Clouds!!

Courtney Baker said...

Cute card. I love that embossing folder!

Cindy Lee said...

Love, love, love this Clouds!