Friday, January 22, 2010

... And Our Story Starts Together




Hi ladies,

TGIF, heck ya...this semester is intense, goodness, so sorry I have been MIA lately, at least posting on my blog. It take longer to get a card up for me, I've been blog hopping here and there :D
Ok, so here is the first card using my awesome PTI Giga Guidelines set and I luv luv luv it! I luv that I can make my own background for my cards, so cool. I've also taken time to try new colors I haven't used before, so hence this card--a peachy sort of color (SU! Apricot Appeal) and a light moss, looks great! Let me know what you think! the card is a wedding card, it's very elegant and CAS, been on a CAS kind of mood lately! Can u tell :D

Flickr Post: click on the pic for larger view and card supplies.

Have a wonderful wkend!
Clouds :D

7 comments:

CeeCee said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Apricot Appeal is not my favorite color but it totally works the way you did it. I'm gonna have to start using this color more often.
CC

Laura O'Donnell said...

perfect!

sarahmartina said...

I LOVE this color combo! Awesome combination, Clouds! :-)

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty! I don't know how y'all get those backgrounds made so perfectly!

Maile Belles said...

This is beautiful!!! Love the color combo!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Savitri said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Yes yes yes, just GORGEOUS!!! I just got that stamp too. It's still a virgin. Wanting to try something soon!!