Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Be Mine


Be Mine
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps,

A card here using Embellish Magazine's color challenge! I luved that there was a chance to use black, it's my fav color even though I dunn use it much. This time of course I made sure I read the guidelines for this challenge, to include hearts, since Valentine's Day is just around the corner ;o) Isn't the little girl precious? I got it at Archiver's and couldn't resist using it immediately! hehe. The card is CAS, mostly because the little girl deservers all the attention she can get, hehe!

Lemme know what you think! And if you have time do join in on the fun with this challenge! (BTW, did u see the new DT, awesome cards, and my-oh-my what amazing talent, Maile my blogger friend is one of the new DT member, Congrats!)

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of card supplies!

Hugs
Clouds :D

21 comments:

naomi chokr said...

Hi!!!!! I love her... i love the image. i wish we had an archivers here. I've never been in one.

note to self...have to do embellish challenge.

Tenia Nelson said...

You know I love this card, Clouds!! Super cuteness all around!!!

fancypantz said...

Amazing. Super clean.
Thanks for sharing! =)

Ann said...

Very sweet!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

CAS at its finest! Such a great design! The hearts at the top right corner are just too darn cute! Thanks for playing along, Clouds!

Kathy said...

Awww this is so precious!!!! LOVE it :)

Cheryl Nelson said...

How cute is this?! I ADORE that little girl!

CeeCee said...

This card is so adorable! I just wanna squeeze that sweet little girl.
CC

Anthonette said...

Super sweet card!

Maile Belles said...

Aaaawwww! Clouds you are such a sweet friend! Lovin this card, simply adorable and that little girl is just too cute!

MÂȘ Engracia said...

Ooooh lovely and sweet!!!!

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is adorable!
Laura

sarahmartina said...

Sweetest card EVER! Glad you joined in on the challenge Clouds!

Cindy Lee said...

This is SO CUTE, Clouds!!! I love the little girl image!

Angie Tieman said...

very sweet little card!

Charlene Austin said...

Oh My!! You're killing me with cuteness! LOVES it!

marianagrigsby said...

Clouds, love this cute card! Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge with Hearts!

Savitri said...

Adorable!!! That is one cute little gal and love the CAS!

Dawn said...

Awe...that little girl is just TOO cute! Love your card, the heart details in the corner were a perfect touch.

travelingmama said...

This is beyond cute! Thanks for playing along with us! Hugs!!

~kelly marie~ said...

Soooo cute!