Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey peeps,

A happy Thurs to ya! A birthday card here, haven't made one in a while, lol, seriously! :D The card was brought on by the SU! sizzlet dies that I got not too long ago. In hopes of using stuff I already have, I decided to use paper from Basic Grey- Nook&pantry to create the cute cupcake! Let me know what you think! Oh yeah, tomm I'll be posting cards made for St. Jude's (Winter is making this possible) :D

Flick Post: Click on the pic for larger view and list of card supplies!

Hugs
Clouds :D

16 comments:

Brandi said...

Clouds,
Love your blog! Super cute!
Brandi

CeeCee said...

Oh wow, look at that! We are on the same page you & I with BG's Nook & Pantry. Love the card! Love the big splash of black.
CC

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

perfection! I love this cupcake card!

Ann said...

Love your sweet cupcake!

Cheryl Nelson said...

so cute! love that cupcake!

Savitri said...

Super cute and unlike mine, very neutral/not girly :P Love!!!!

Maria L. said...

What a bright cheery card, Clouds! :) i think it came out great and would be perfect for lots of different people/age or either gender.

I'm also trying to use stuff that I already have on hand too. I figure if I bought, I should have liked it enough to use it. :)

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...how stinkin' CUTE!!!

Angie Tieman said...

What a cutie cupcake, with a heart on top! Love it!

sarahmartina said...

Oh Clouds this is TOO cute!!! Love that Nook & Pantry... that cupcake is SO appropriate for that line. :) Super sweet!

sarahmartina said...

Oh Clouds this is TOO cute!!! Love that Nook & Pantry... that cupcake is SO appropriate for that line. :) Super sweet!

sarahmartina said...

Oh Clouds this is TOO cute!!! Love that Nook & Pantry... that cupcake is SO appropriate for that line. :) Super sweet!

~kelly marie~ said...

That cupcake is the cutest!!

Cindy Lee said...

This is cute!!

terisplace said...

Oh my. That little cupcake is great.

Teri