Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jazzy Jazz Paper Inspiration Challenge #2


Just For You
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler

Hey there peeps, this wk is the 2nd color challenge for Jazzy Paper Designs (Tenia Nelson). The colors are based off Milt Jackson's CD cover- White, Red and White. Very nice colors for a Valentine's Day card :D Here is my card, very Geometric like, I am using one of my new PTI stamps Daily Designs, what a cute versatile set :D
So, if you have time and would like to have a chance at winning some craft goodies (sponsored by the very own Tenia Nelson) head on over to JazzPaperDesigns blog and submit your project using these awesome colors! The deadline is on Feb 6th at 8p MST.

Flickr Post: click on the pic for a larger view and list of supplies :D

Take it easy
Clouds :D

8 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

very nice!

Ann said...

Fantastic!

Artist said...

Great card with a great color combination. As being synesthete I live a life in colors. Synesthesia means that I see colors when I see words and numbers.I transform this in paintings of names and birthdays.

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute! Love the strong graphic look!

Courtney Baker said...

Very pretty! i love the graphic look of this!

Cindy Lee said...

Great design Clouds!!! Guess what...I wanted to do a graphic card since last week and the design is somewhat similar like yours. I will show when it's done :)

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

Clouds, love your card. It's so clean and simple, but totally beautiful!!!

Jenn said...

Love this card!