Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merci


Merci
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hello peeps,

A card here using Laura's sketch #42 of 2S4Y. I luv the sketch, very easy to work with and luving the colors I went with. The patterned paper I've had for a while and really liked how well it matched with SU! Rich Razzleberry card stock, a must have if you ask me ;o)

Let me know what you think! If you have time to play along over at 2S4Y go ahead and make a card using their sketch, it's a lot of fun and def always good prizes for the winner!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and card supplies.

Hugs
Clouds :D

14 comments:

sarahmartina said...

Oh girl... LOVE. LOVE! Glad you played along with 2S4Y this week - you rocked it!

mom2christopher said...

Oh, what a pretty card! Love that green flower! :) Kathy

Laura Davis said...

Oh wow this is beautiful Clouds! I love the colors :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

~amy~ said...

darling...love the fresh & fun colors!

Ann said...

GORGEOUS color combo! I love it!

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors, and how you used the ribbon! Great job with Laura's sketch!

♥Lea

Cheryl Nelson said...

oh wow!! I love this so much!!! The colors are PERFECT!!!

Terrie B x said...

`Gorgeous` card Clouds:)x

Tenia Nelson said...

Lovin' this card gf!!!

Laura O'Donnell said...

fresh and springy!

Angie Tieman said...

Gorgeous!! Great job with the sketch! Love that plaid paper, looks great with the RR!

naomi chokr said...

i love the colors!! i will have to play along tomorrow!!! I missed seeing your work!!!

Cindy Lee said...

This is pretty!!

Savitri said...

Oooooh, the colors are lovely together! Very fun indeed!!