Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saint Jude Cards


Saint Jude Cards
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey Peeps,
I finally posted the cards for St.Jude's. The card on the right is using Kazan's Sketch #43 over at 2S4Y, which I didn't posted on the Mr.Linky cuz I ran out of time, bummer. The sec card I made while Tenia visited me the other day, we both made cards for St. Jude's, I'll also be sending this card I made for the Embellish Mag Challenge, found here. Let me know what you think and if you haven't already joined everyone on this cool idea, and if you have time, do make some cards :D It's for a great cause, all made possible by Winter (Winter Wonderland)!

Flickr Post: click on the pic for larger view or take a look at the individual pics of the cards for card supplies .

Hugs
Clouds :D

9 comments:

Winter said...

Oh, Clouds! These are so cute! I love them both! Thank you so much for the support in the drive! :)

~amy~ said...

cutie pie cute clouds!

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute cards!! The kids will love them!

Ann said...

They are both SO cute! I'm sure the kids will love 'em!

Tenia Nelson said...

I love them!! We gotta hang out soon!!

Savitri said...

Cute!!!! The only thing I had a hard time with when doing the St. Jude's card was: fitting it into a regular envelope :) Usually that's the last thing I think about when making a card he he... I actually should start making cards, to mail at least, that fits into a regular invite envy, right now Hallmark would sell me their leftover big ones but in England, who knows :)

Dawn said...

Fabulous! I really like the layout on the Happy Day card...I just may CASE it. ;o)

~kelly marie~ said...

So wonderful!

travelingmama said...

These are adorable! I'm sure the kids will love them!