Friday, January 29, 2010

Thank You!


Thank You!
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey peeps,

Another Fri card! I stole some time to play again with my PTI set, I hope you dunn mind me using them very often ;) It's a fav of mine and I have been using colors that I wudn't usually use, like the SU! In Color -Melon Mambo used to stamp the background, it's so bright and bold! I luv it. Also, lately I've been using Bazzill textured paper, I dunno, I feel it adds another element to the card! Let me know what you think! Oh yeah, another thing about this card, it seriously only took me about 30mins to create, the hardest part was choosing the colors, everything went easy from there! I hope your wk went well and that you have a good wkend!

P.S: Thank you for your feedback on the embossing question I posted last wk, it got me thinking about what would work best, it helped a lot! :D

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies!

7 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Girl I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! The colors are amazing!

Ann said...

LOVE these colors!!!! So bright and fun!

Cheryl Nelson said...

so lovely!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

OOOOH AAAAAAAH OOOOOOH! :) Love this, Clouds!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gor to the geous!!!! So lovin' this card!!!!!!

Angie Tieman said...

What a beauty! So well done!

~amy~ said...

this is absolutely gorgeous clouds! the colors are delish!