Saturday, February 6, 2010

Birthday Wishes


Birthday Wishes
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey peeps,

Finally, another card for the coming wk :D I went to Archiver;s yesterday and found AC Letterbox paper collection on sale! So I couldn't wait to play with it and made this card! I also used Dawn McVey's tutorial to make the paper flower found here. Actually, I had made it a while ago and had not used it on a card until now, so cute and very easy to assemble!

Sorry I have been MIA lately, but know that I'm always blogging around commenting on yer lovely creations!

Flickr Post: click on the pic for a larger view and complete list of supplies.

Happy Saturday!
Clouds :D

13 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute, Clouds!! Love your fun flower!! Good to see ya posting a creation!

Laura O'Donnell said...

love it!

CeeCee said...

I love these flowers and love making them. They're so fun! Cute card, Clouds.
CC

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this card...I just picked up some of that delish paper...thanks for the inspiration!

Wida said...

you are one of my top blog stops. I like the clean lines, color combos and well...EVERYTHING you do. this card is another great creation.

Anthonette said...

I made some of those Dawn-insired flowers, but I haven't used them yet. Great job on the card, Clouds!

~kelly marie~ said...

Gorgeous card! Love the letterbox and poufy flower!

Tenia Nelson said...

You know that I love this card!!!!

Savitri said...

Super duper cute! Love the flower and the paper is delish!!!!

Hurry up and graduate so that you can blog more :P

Cheryl Nelson said...

what a perfectly lovely card! love that flower!

Courtney Baker said...

I'm loving Letterbox. I should just rename my blog American Crafts 2. :) this is way cute. Love the fun colors!

travelingmama said...

Oh my goodness! I love this sooo much! That paper is awesome!

terisplace said...

Love, love, love these colors together. Love, love this card. Love, love it. Yeah. Cause I do.