Friday, February 26, 2010

Birthday Wishes


Birthday Wishes
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler

Woohoo! Two post in a row, now that is a lot for me, whenever I feel like crafting I do cuz who knows when I will go through a dry phase where I simply can't create at all. This card uses AC Dear Lizzy Warble stamp as well. I really like the colors, much like the colors that make up my blog, hehe, that was my inspiration! Like it? let me know! Have a wonderful wkend!

Flickr Post: click on the pic for complete list of card supplies and larger view!

-Clouds :D

12 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

love the banners!

Cheryl Nelson said...

super cute!!

~amy~ said...

Oh sooooo cute...love the banners!

Maile Belles said...

This is super cute, love the colors!

Savitri said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I LOVE the colors!! Totally adorable!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

Quirky said...

ooo... love the banners :)

Angie Tieman said...

LOVE this, Clouds! I may have to get this stamp set, it is so stinkin' cute!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh my this is so cute!

Cindy Lee said...

Great choice of colors and I like the banner!

Latisha said...

Super cute!
I love this stamp set.

Ann said...

SO adorable!