Monday, February 8, 2010

Bundle of Joy


Bundle of Joy
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey peeps,

Happy Mon to ya, I just just got my order from SU! hehe, who doesn't luv getting goodies in the mail right? So, I had to thinker around with my goodies, I was especially excited for the SU! Teddy and Train set, I really liked the train with all the baby toys, so cute! So hence my card! I think it can be used for both a boy or girl. Very CAS, it only took me about 25mins to make, not bad at all!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and card supplies!

Hugs
Clouds :D

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, this is CAS awesome!! I'll have to check out that train set again!

Cindy Lee said...

This is adorable Clouds!!! Love this Train set!!

Savitri said...

LOVE it! I missed the train set. So cute. Hmmm, might have to get :)

~kelly marie~ said...

So adorable!

Anthonette said...

Cute train! How did I not notice it in the catalog? I'm loving the same border punch.