Friday, February 19, 2010

EBTKS Sketch Challenge #9


Flower Card
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps,

It's been a long time :D Well, I would've posted sooner, but I had a terrible case of stamper's block! Seriously, I got some cute stuff not too long ago but I just couldn't come up with anything to create! I tried making a card twice but no luck, this week it's a lot better! All thanks to the girls at EBTKS challenge blog, what a wonderful sketch to work with, not that difficult! I really enjoyed making the card, especially since I got to use this wonderful crocheted flower from the AC Dear Lizzy collection and some yummy paper from Crate Paper, bam! It was that easy! I have been meaning to play along for such a while but I finally got the chance, it's been long overdue! :D

Oh yeah, Tenia's Jazzy Jazz Inspiration Challenge#3 is still going on at her blog, you have until Feb 20th 8p MST to submit yer challenge!

Flickr Post: click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

17 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

this is adorable!

sarahmartina said...

So fun & warm!!! Love it! I want that flower! I haven't seen them anywhere yet! Gorgeous!

Savitri said...

I {heart} this card. SO simple yet gorgeous. Now, what the hell were you doing buying crochet flowers? You know how to crochet!!! There's something wrong with you ha ha ha...

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, this is fantabulous!! Glad to see you got your mojo back! Can't believe it's not one of your awesome flowers...I can't bring myself to use any of the ones you sent me, they are so precious! lol!

katherineee said...

hello! this is cute!!! love the paper! so adorable

Paloma Gomez said...

I love this card!

Courtney Baker said...

Way cute! Thanks for playing along with us!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with our challenge! :)

Ann said...

LOVE these colors, Clouds! Thanks for playing with us Kitchen Sink girls! :D

Anthonette said...

Hi Clouds, very cute! Love that flower.

~kelly marie~ said...

This is so pretty! Love the patterns you chose and the flower!!

Thanks so much for playing along at EbtKS!

Lynnette said...

Just adorable. So glad you decided to play along, your card is great!

Cindy Lee said...

This is gorgeous!! So glad you get your mojo back!

shelly said...

love it, it says spring! love the colors

Lisa Petrella said...

This is beautiful!!! I love that little yellow crocheted flower, and those papers are simply GORGEOUS! Great work!

Brenda Weaver said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors in the patterned papers and that cute little crocheted flower.

Jessica said...

Beautiful card!!