Friday, February 26, 2010

Sweet Spring- Embellish Color Challenge


Sweet Spring
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
Hey there peeps,

A happy Fri to ya and a card using Emellish Mag Color Challenge colors, so fun and springy, how could I not make a card for them! The stamp set, well AC Dear Lizzy Warble set of course :) The card didn't take long to make, I was on a roll and I knew what I wanted to make. I really like those bees, cute cute! Oh yeah, did you see what the ladies of Embellish made? awesome cards, they never disappoint, hehe! The best about it all, I had those colors available! Anywhos, that's it for today! Quick post!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies.

11 comments:

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

This is adorable! Love your borders and sweet little butterflies!

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

Oops...meant bees...not butterflies. LOL

Maile Belles said...

Just too adorable Clouds! Love your use of the border punch and so gald you could join us in the Embellish challenge!

Savitri said...

This is CUTE!!!! Love the bees! Great colors too. I need to do them colors!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love it!!

aoneofakinddesignbyrachel said...

A sweet take on the challenge!

Brenda Weaver said...

great take on the challenge! You used the colors beautifully.

sarahmartina said...

Clouds... I LOVE the stamping that you did! This is adorable! So glad you joined in on the Embellish Challenge!

Traveling Mama said...

Hey lady! I just got this set and have been a busy bee stamping away with it. It is SO cute!! And so is your card!! I LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!! Hugs!

Cindy Lee said...

AAww..this is SWEET Clouds!!! Great coloring too! I just love this card!

Charlene Austin said...

Love love love!