Sunday, March 21, 2010

AC Green Challenge!


Thank You
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
so I usually visit the American Craft blog often and I like that more and more they have been trying to include challenges for not only scrap bookers but also card stampers. They have been making stamp sets for their collections, card challenges, etc. So I like that because, as I'm sure that may of you card stampers as well as me, buy a lot of AC products. This wk their challenge is to create a card or layout using 2 or more green AC products, awesome! It was not very difficult to look for green AC goodies! Here is my card!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for larger view and complete list of supplies.

Have a good wkend,
Clouds :D

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fabbie card Clouds!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

love your card!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Oh wow!! This is so fabulous!!

Cindy Lee said...

This is nicely done, Clouds!!

Savitri said...

Love the stampin' girlie!! The flower's awesome too. I am going to try to always make my flowers... like fabric and felt and stuff like that :)